Goodbye Seniors

Claire Olson

Claire Olson

It is the end of the school year and the senior’s last day was May 26, 2017. Seniors have had plenty of time to make precious memories, and will be able to look back at them for the rest of their lives.

Javel Gramling said his favorite moment was during football season “beating rising sun after Isaac passed away” because it made him proud, he earned the win for Isaac.

Senior year is the last year of a high school sport, the last year they spend with coaches, and the last year a senior can spend with all the teammates, which can be really hard and emotional. This also is the last year seniors can truly spend time with their friends unless they go to the same college.

“Going to school every day was a good time because we all just had fun together,” stated Maddy Wood. The highlight of being a senior to her was hanging out with all the other seniors before everyone goes their separate ways. Maddy also explained how it was “very special,” spending all the quality time with all of her friends and cannot wait to see everyone be successful.

Pierce Monroe said his favorite moment of senior year was “the pep rally because it was just a fun time with his whole class, and not only that it was the first year Patterson had step club, which Pierce was a member.

During, football season, a lot occurred this year that has caused a lot of heart break. Bruce Russell, said that his favorite senior year memory was during this time.
“Football season was amazing, the team this year went through a lot and we still managed to stay close. The team will always be like my brothers,” Bruce, explained. The whole school really came together during the fall, causing people to form strong bonds no one will forget.

Seniors at Patterson got the chance to look back at the year and talk about their favorite moment this year. Their last chance to walk the halls of Patterson was June 2nd while wearing their cap and gowns being applaud for. Once they graduate June 5th, the seniors will officially be done with high school and Patterson will only just be a memory.