Filed under Technology

The Innovative and Impending iPhone 6s

The Apple Company is known for its iPhones, a phone unlike any other. Known for their distinct shape, size, and color, Apple unbridled design plans and features for the newest iPhone. Every year in the fall, Apple is notorious for releasing an iPhone better than the one previously made.

Although the iPhone 6s is soon to be released, if the iPhone 6s had not launched, then the iPhone 7 would have been released for sale worldwide. The release date was rumored to be September 18th of this year, but some articles said otherwise. Apple revealed the iPhone 6s in the middle of September for pre-order. There are always people that are for new Apple innovations and the other side is against Apple products. Some people that are for Team iPhone believe that Apple came out with the iPhone 5c and iPhone 6 Plus in order to generate more revenue.

“Producers keep finding room for improvement and keep seeing improvement in other tech products,” said PMHS sophomore Kayla D’Amico. A new feature of the iPhone 6s is known as “Force Touch,” which uses miniature electrodes around the display that can differentiate between a light tap and a firm tap. Users can press the screen to open an app or press down firmly to access a fresh variety of added controls. This can allow a more accurate reading of a finger print and allow faster access to one’s phone by 30%.

There is great conflict over what is the better looking color for an iPhone. Among these colors are space grey, silver and gold.

“Silver is the most appealing color,” said PMHS sophomore Savannah London. On the other hand, Kayla D’Amico said that, “gold is the most appealing color.” There was also a new color released: rose gold. Some of the leaked pictures of this new color seem to be off of the true meaning of rose gold, since many looked pink or bright gold.

“I think it functions very well but the Wi-Fi system isn’t as good as I would like it to be,” says Savannah London. Hopefully the functioning of this new iPhone will be further fluent and effective in getting its tasks done. Including a faster processor and an improved camera, also some reports said this new camera will boast 12 megapixels (they’re 8 megapixels now) making them purer and more distinct, and 4K video recording known as “Ultra High Definition”.

A very common thought among many iPhone owners is that, “my only expectation is that it works better than the one I have,” says PMMS health teacher and JV Coach, Ryan Arist.