Filed under Uncategorized

Husky Hangouts for the Summer

Places such as the Constant Friendship Shopping Center offer places to eat and shop and possibly hang out with friends.

With summer approaching, many students from Patterson Mill are already making plans with friends and family for over the break. Some popular things to do include, going bowling, ice skating, mini golfing, swimming, getting Broom’s Bloom ice cream, and just hanging out with friends.

Students such as freshman Colette Lund plan to hang out with her friends. Colette said, “I would hang out with my friends in the Harford Mall because there are lots of things you can do there and you have a variety shops and places to eat.”

Michael King, who is also a freshman at Patterson Mill, explains that his summer plans will also consist of hanging out with friends. He wants to “hang out with [his] friends probably at one of their houses.”

Michael also likes to go bowling. He said, “I like going bowling with my friends over the summer at Forest Hill Lanes because its lots of fun and I get to catch up with my friends.”

Colette explained that it is not always necessary to go somewhere that costs a lot of money to have fun. She said, “I just like to hang out with my friends and we will go to each other’s houses.”

A new trend is appearing in and around Harford County. Escape rooms are becoming more popular and one has appeared in Bel Air. Escape rooms are where you have multiple people in a room that are trying to escape from the real life puzzle room. You have to solve clues and riddles to try to escape in under a certain time.

These escape rooms that are popping up all over Maryland seem like a great place to have a good time and hang out with your friends. Tickets to an escape room can cost from twenty-eight to fifty dollars depending on if it is a private or public session.

Although there are fun places to go with friends such as escape rooms and bowling, the Huskies agree the best ways to have fun is just hanging out with friends no matter the place.